MUSHROOM PEPPER FRY
Mushroom is one of my favorite vegetable which i like to cook and love to eat the most. Mushroom pepper fry is the side dish had with meals or variety rice made of mushrooms tempered with pepper powder. This is very simple and easy to make. It can be made in very less time.
Preparation Time:10 mints|Cooking Time:15 mints| Serves:4
oil - 2 tbspn
Mushroom - 400gm
garlic - 3 chopped
salt - 1tbspn
Pepper powder - 1 tspn
1. Wash the mushrooms well in water and remove the black spots on top. Then peel the skin of mushroom as shown in pic and and cut into bite size pieces.
2. In a pan heat oil add the garlic saute well. Then add the mushrooms mix well. Once it started cooking mushroom leaves lot of water . so no need of adding water.
3. Add the required salt and pepper powder . Give a good mix. Once all water evaporated then it become dry.
Now its ready to serve.
My Notes :
1. I prefer removing the skin of mushrooms. If you don't want you can avoid that step.
2. If you want to remove the hairs of mushroom you can go head and remove it.
3. You can also add chopped onion along with garlic.