PEANUT SALAD / PEANUT CHAT
Peanut Salad is also called as peanut chat . This is very simple and healthy salad variety which can be served as evening snacks. This is made with boiled peanuts and fresh vegetables. This taste very delicious and tasty. It can be made very quickly. Lets look at the steps of making this salad.
Preparation Time : 10 mints | Cooking Time : 15 mints | Serves : 2
Raw peanuts – 3/4 th cup Onion - 1/3 cup finely chopped finely Tomatoes – 1/4 cup chopped finely Raw mango – 3 tbspn chopped finely Carrot – 1/4 cup grated finely Red chili powder - 1/4 tspn Cumin powder - 1/2 tspn Pepper powder – 1/4 tspn Salt as needed Lemon juice - taste ( Fresh ) Coriander leaves – 2 tbspn finely chopped
1. Soak the peanuts for 4 hours and pressure cook with little water and salt for 2-3 whistle. Leave it to cool. Finely chop onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves, raw mangoes and grate the carrots. Keep it ready.
2. In a bowl add chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves , raw mangoes, grated carrot . Mix well. Then add little salt,chili powder,cumin powder and pepper powder to it. Toss the spices well.
3. Then add the peanuts to it and mix well. Then add fresh lemon juice to taste.
Tasty and healthy peanut hat is ready..!!
My Notes :
1. You can increase or decrease the spices according to your taste.
2. You can also add chat masala if you like. Adding pepper is optional.
3. Prefer to avoid juicy tomatoes. Also you can deseed the tomatoes if juicy.
#peanutchat #peanutsalad #salads #snacks #chats #peanutrecipes