Watermelon Popsicles are so simple and easy to make. Its a perfect for summer. This is made of water melon pulp along with sugar and lemon juice. My kid usually hesitates to have fruits and so he enjoys the popsicles a lot. Lets look at the steps of making this popsicles.
Preparation Time : 10 mints | Serves : 4
Watermelon - 1/2 small sized Lemon juice - 2 tsp Sugar - to taste
1. Remove the rind and chop watermelon into small pieces.
2. Blend the cubed watermelon along with sugar and lemon juice in a blender.
3. Pour into popsicle molds and close it with the lid/cover given along with the popsicle mold. Freeze for 6-7 hours or overnight.
4. Keep the mould in warm water on the outside of the mold to loosen the pops. Remove it and enjoy..
Watermelon popsicles are ready to serve..!!
My Notes :
1. Instead of sugar you can add honey.
2. Adjust the sugar as per the taste of the watermelon.