Pineapples have exceptional juiciness and a vibrant tropical flavor that balances the tastes of sweet and tart. It has Potential Anti-Inflammatory and Digestive Benefits. It also has the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E which helps to reduce the cold and sore throat. It is easy to prepare and tastes delicious.
This is the my most favorite fresh juice. Also its very attractable by its color. Also try to avoid taking pineapples in empty stomach. Today lets learn to make the fresh pineapple juice without any preservatives.
Preparation Time : 10 mints | Serves : 2
Pineapple - 1 medium sized
Sugar - 5 tbspn
Ice Cubes - as needed
Salt - little
Cumin Powder - 1 tspn
Water - as needed
1. Clean pineapple by trimming the edges, scrap the sides . Then slice them.
2. Remove the hard core at its center and cut it into small pieces. Add the pineapple pieces, sugar , salt , ice cubes , cumin powder , water together to a blender. Grind it smoothly.
3. Transfer it to a strainer and strain the juice. Then chill the juice.
Serve the chilled pineapple juice with ice cubes..!!
My Notes :
1. Adjust the sugar as per the sweet of pineapple.
2. Instead of ice cubes you can add ice water while blending.
3. Adding the salt and cumin powder helps to reduce the itchiness of pineapple.
#pineapplejuice #pineapplefruitjuice #juiceitems #annasijuice #pineapplerecipes