MUSK MELON / CANTALOUPE JUICE - WITH MINT, GINGER & LEMON FLAVOR.
Cantaloupe is commonly known as Muskmelon . Its is healthy & delicious refreshing fruit juice recipe for summer. This fruit contain a lot of vital nutrients and cools the body. Addition of mint and ginger along with the lemon flavor makes the juice more tasty. It is very simple to make and can be served any time of the day. Its perfect juice for the morning breakfast time. Lets look at the steps of making this juice.
Preparation Time : 10 mints | Serves : 2
Musk melon - 1/2 ( Large size ) Sugar - 2 tspn
Water - 1/4 cup or little less
Mint leaves - few
Ginger - 1 inch piece
Lemon - 1 tspn
1. Cut the fruit into half, scoop out the seeds. Peel the skin and chop it into small pieces.
2. Add the chopped melon along with water , sugar , ginger and mint leaves. Grind it to a smooth puree. Transfer it to a bowl and refrigerate it. Add a tspn of lemon juice before serving and serve chili.
Chilled Muskmelon juice is ready to serve.
My Notes :
1. Adding mint leaves,ginger and lemon is completely optional. You can change it as per your taste.
2. Instead of sugar you can add honey or brown sugar .
3. I didn't prefer adding ice cubes usually. If needed you can add ice cubes while serving.
4. Adjust the water consistency as per your taste.