Dates & Banana Milkshake is the most simplest milkshake which is perfect for the breakfast . This is completely made of dates and milk along with banana. No Sweetener is required for this shake. It can be made in no time and the filling shake. Lets quickly look at the steps to prepare this shake.
Preparation Time : 30 mints | Serves : 2
Dates - 10 Nos (seedless)
Banana - 1 ( medium size)
Milk - 2 cups + 1/4 cup
Nuts/Honey - optional(for topping)
1. Chop the Banana . Keep the milk,dates and banana ready. Chop the dates and add 1/4 cup of warm milk. Soak it for ten mints.
2. Add the soaked dates along with milk to the blender . Grind it to a paste then add the chopped banana. Again blend it to a fine puree.
3. Then add 2 cups of milk to blender . Blend it in the beat mode to get the frothy shake. Transfer to a bowl to chill it .
Serve the Milkshake with any topping.
My Notes :
1. Chilling the milkshake is completely optional.
2. Add nuts or honey as topping is as your choice. You can serve without any topping.
3. Instead of banana you can add vanilla ice cream.
4. You can also add some soaked and peeled almonds along with dates.