If you are bored of eating fruits and juices another easy way of making is Popsicle. It is very easy and simple to make with various varieties. This is also most refreshing recipe and apt one during summer. Today thought of sharing recipe this grape Popsicle in my blog.
This grape Popsicle / grape ice is most famous during our school days. This color is much attractive. The original flavor of grapes makes the popsicle more tasty. Lets look at the steps of making this popsicle.
Preparation Time : 15 mints | Serves 7 or 8 popsicle
Black Grapes - 2 cups
Sugar - 5 tbspn
Water as required
1. soak the grapes on water for 10 mints and wash well 2-3 times. Then add it to blender and grind it to a paste.
2. Add sugar to blender and grind once. Filter the juice using the strainer. Add required water to blender and blend once . Add those water also and strain it.
3. Strain completely and remove the waste. If you feel too thick or need of sugar correct at this stage. Pour in popsicle mold.
4. Wrap it and freeze for an hour. Then remove from freezer and insert the sticks. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Show the mold inverted in running water and remove the popsicle. Popsicle are ready.
My Notes :
1. If you don't have mold use plastic cups and insert ice-cream sticks in it.
2. Adjust the water and sugar as per taste.
3. Instead of black grapes you can also use red or green grapes.