Potato is almost all of our favorite vegetable.Potato fry is the most simplest poriyal variety that goes well with all indian lunch menu. This is most suitable to all type of variety rice especially lemon rice and curd rice. Lets look for the steps of making this poriyal.
Preparation Time: 10 mints| Cooking Time : 15 mints|Severs: 2
Golden Potatoes - 5
Oil - 3 tbspn
Mustard Seeds - 1 tbspn
Hing - 1 tspn
Sambar Powder - 1 tbspn
Turmeric - 1/4 tspn
Salt - to taste
1. Wash the potatoes and chop the potatoes as shown. Heat the oil in the kadai and add the mustard seeds and seeds. Allow the mustard seeds to pop.
2. Add the chopped potatoes sambar powder, turmeric and salt. Mix well and cook till its turns crispy.
Then the poriyal is ready to serve.
My Notes :
1. You can add the spice powders as per your taste.
2. Also cook in medium flame till you get crispy potatoes. Dont allow it to burnt.
3. I did not peel the skin for this. If you want you can go for it.
4. You can add more oil if you want to make potato more crispy.
#poriyal #potatoporiyal #aloorecipes #potatofry #potatoroast